NINOY AQUINO INTERNATIONAL Airport
Elevation: 23 M / 75 FT
Coordinates: 14°30′31″N 121°01′10″E
Date Opened: 1935
IATA Code: MNL
Passengers Per Year: 39,516,782
Primary Language Spoken at Airport: English, Filipino
General Phone Line: (02) 705-6052 or (02) 705-6067
Airport Police Phone Line: +63.2.833-3163 or
+63.2.877-1109 local 4230
Lost and Found Phone Number: +63.2.877-1109 local 731
Airport Website: www.miaa.gov.ph
- MNL was first known as Grace Park Airfield.
- The airport's Terminal 3 was opened on August 1997.
- Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) which has the authority to manage and operate the airport was created in 1982.
- Two of the nine directors of the MIAA Board are being appointed by the President of the Philippines.
- The airport was named Ninoy Aquino International Airport on August 17, 1987.
Airlines Served at MNL:
China Eastern Airlines
China Southern Airlines
Jet Star Asia
Air Asia Zest
All Nippon Airways
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Airport Lounges Available at MNl
Pacific Club Lounge
Wings Transit Lounge
MNL Terminal Map
Top Tourist Destinations In MANILA
Fort Santiago and Intramuros
The National Museum
Mall of Asia
Manila Ocean Park
Manila Bay or Baywalk
Cultural Center of the Philippines
Resorts World Manila
The Malacanang Palace
Makati Business District
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Eastwood City, Libis
Airport Info HQ Copyright © 2015